Effective Procurement and contract management has strategically emerged as the proven way of getting value for money and ensuring just in time performance in purchasing needed items, works and services for operational use.
In getting the best value for money conscious and professionalized procurement plans must be in alignment with the periodic budget for the overall purpose of achieving effectiveness in procurement and its management.
The world today is getting smaller by internationalization and globalization in all its operations and the need to stand tall in strategic procurement and sourcing is steadily becoming the norms and this masterclass is strategically designed to induce in participant best practiced global procurement skills and techniques.
At the end of this masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Key into national policy on procurement and contract management
- Use skills acquired to identify fraud in procurement and contract management line
- Participate effectively in the e-community
- Understanding the detailed concept of globalization and procurement management.
- National procurement laws: A comparative study
- Strategic procurement plans
- Due process and international practices in procurement management and control
- Pure negotiation
- Strategic sourcing: Pre-qualifying and selecting the right source
- International procurement/economic consideration associated with procurement
- Managing people in the procurement value chain
- Global procurement standard
- Procurement officers
- Store managers
- Inventory planners
- Internal auditors
- Legal officers
- Principal account officers
Date: Monday 22nd – Friday 26th November, 2021
Venue: The Management House Africa Training Hall, Suite 50 Dansville Plaza, 5 David Ejoor Crescent, Behind FO Filling Station, Apo, Abuja.
Course fee: N110, 000 (One Hundred and Ten Thousand Naira Only) per participant, this covers:
- Course Registration
- Workshop Briefcase
- Workshop Materials
- Tea/Coffee Break
- Lunch Break
- Group Photograph
All payment should be made into THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA ACCOUNT as follows:
Name of account: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Bank: KEYSTONE BANK
Account Number: 1005481115 (Naira)
Sort code: 082081335
Name of Account: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTBANK)
Account Number: 0156975349
Sort Code: 058083257
For enquiries and registration please call: 08033171736, 08036426187