Retirement is a significant stage in the human career life that involves significant changes to one’s life, change in life as it relates to change in income level and pattern, change in the use of time, change in relationship with friends, family and society. With or without these changes as long as long as you lead an active life, retirement must come either willingly or statutorily.
Retirement provides an opportunity to harvest from one’s long life of active input in productive endeavor whether in the private or public practice, but the challenge is that pre-retired men and women really don’t take time to plan so as to be able to take advantage of the enormous benefits in the retirement world and harvest from their past effort, hence the need for this retirement boot camp designed to show pre-retired and newly retired Judges step by step techniques for harvesting from past effort.
OBJECTIVES OF THE BOOT CAMP
At the end of this insightful and result oriented retirement boot camp, participating Judges will be able to:
1. Break through the prism and stereotype associated with ageing and retirement.
2. See and appreciate the benefit of their new or soon to be status.
3. Create a bespoke way towards a meaningful and fulfilling life at retirement.
4. Highlight and be more conscious of their strength and competences at retirement and redirect same for post-retirement harvest.
BOOT CAMP FOCUS
1. A transition to the new world: Retire with knowledge
2. Harvest not Invest in Retirement (A step by step guide)
3. Ending and beginning again
4. The problems and opportunities in retirement
5. Financial planning and opportunities
6. Investment opportunities/challenges
7. Group activities
9. Source of funding for retirement business/other engagement
10. Retirement business ideas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This retirement boot camp is designed for:
1. Newly retired Judges
2. Soon to be retired Judges (with about five or less years to retirement).
LOCATION: Al Ghurair Dubai – U.A.E
DATE: Monday 14th – Thursday 17th December, 2020
COST: $1,800.00 (One Thousand, Eight Hundred Dollars Only) per delegate.
This fee covers the following:
a. Intercontinental Buffet Tea/Coffee Break
b. Intercontinental Buffet Lunch
d. Practical business case studies
e. Business networking
f. City Tour of Dubai
g. Group photograph
i. Business Mentoring.
PAYMENT ADVICE: All payment should be made into THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA ACCOUNT with KEYSTONE BANK /GUARANTY TRUST BANK
Name of Account: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Bank: KEYSTONE BANK
Account Number: 1005481115 (Naira)
Sort Code: 082081335
For Inquiry, please contact us on: 08033171736