Retirement is a significant stage in the human career life that involves significant changes to one’s life, change in life as it relates to change in income level and pattern, change in the use of time, change in relationship with friends, family and society. With or without these changes as long as you lead an active life, retirement must come either willingly or statutorily.
Retirement provides an opportunity to harvest from one’s long life of active input in productive endeavor whether in the private or public practice, but the challenge is that pre-retired men and women really don’t take time to plan so as to be able to take advantage of the enormous benefits in the retirement world and harvest from their past effort, hence the need for this retirement boot camp designed to show pre-retired and newly retired persons step by step techniques for harvesting from past effort.
OBJECTIVES OF THE BOOT CAMP
At the end of this insightful and result oriented retirement boot camp, participants (pre-retired or newly retired) will be able to:
- Break through the prism and stereotype associated with ageing and retirement.
- See and appreciate the benefit of their new or soon to be status.
- Create a bespoke way towards a meaningful and fulfilling life at retirement.
- Highlight and be more conscious of their strength and competences at retirement and redirect same for post-retirement harvest.
BOOT CAMP FOCUS
- A transition to the new world: Retire with knowledge
- Harvest not Invest in Retirement (A step by step guide)
- Ending and beginning again
- The problems and opportunities in retirement
- Financial planning and opportunities
- Investment opportunities/challenges
- Group activities
- Source of funding for retirement business
- Retirement business ideas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This retirement boot camp is designed for:
- Newly retired persons.
- Soon to be retired persons (with about five or less years to retirement).
LOCATION: The Management House Africa Training Hall,
Suite 50 Dansville Plaza, Apo, Abuja.
DATE: Monday 27th – Thursday 30th June, 2022
COST: N130,000.00 (One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira Only) per delegate, this fee covers the following:
- Tea/Coffee Break
- Lunch break
- Practical business case studies
- Business networking
- Group photograph
- Business Mentoring.
All payment should be made into THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA ACCOUNT as follows:
Name of account: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Bank: KEYSTONE BANK
Account Number: 1005481115 (Naira)
Sort code: 082081335
Our desire to see you fulfilled at retirement
For enquiries and registration please call: 08033171736, 08036426187