Retirement is a significant stage in the human career life that involves significant changes to one’s life, change in life as it relates to change in income level and pattern, change in the use of time, change in relationship with friends, family and society. With or without these changes as long as you lead an active life, retirement must come either willingly or statutorily.
Retirement provides an opportunity to harvest from one’s long life of active input in productive endeavour whether in the private or public practice, but the challenge is that pre-retired men and women really don’t take time to plan so as to be able to take advantage of the enormous benefits in the retirement world and harvest from their past effort, hence the need for this International retirement boot camp designed to show pre-retired and newly retired persons step by step techniques for harvesting from past effort.
OBJECTIVES OF THE BOOT CAMP
At the end of this insightful and result oriented international retirement boot camp, participants (pre-retired or newly retired) will be able to:
- Break through the prism and stereotype associated with ageing and retirement.
- See and appreciate the benefit of their new or soon to be status.
- Create a bespoke way towards a meaningful and fulfilling life at retirement.
- Highlight and be more conscious of their strength and competences at retirement and redirect same for post-retirement harvest.
BOOT CAMP FOCUS:
- A transition to the new world: Retire with knowledge
- Harvest not Invest in Retirement (A step by step guide)
- Ending and beginning again
- The problems and opportunities in retirement
- Financial planning and opportunities
- Investment opportunities/challenges
- Group activities
- Source of funding for retirement business
- Retirement business ideas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This retirement boot camp is designed for:
- Newly retired persons.
- Soon to be retired persons (with about five or less years to retirement).
Date: Monday 12th – Friday 16th September, 2022
Venue: Emirate Concorde Hotel, Diera, Dubai – U.A.E.
Course fee: $1,500.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars Only)
- Course Registration
- Workshop Briefcase
- Workshop Materials
- Intercontinental Tea/Coffee Break
- Intercontinental Lunch Break
- Group Photograph
- City tour of Dubai
Registration is expected to be followed with payment of the sum to:
Bank Name: KEYSTONE BANK (formerly Bank PHB)
Account Name: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Account Number: 1005481115(Naira)
Sort Code: 082081335