Legal practitioners are naturally positioned to ascend to the position of leadership due largely to the fact that lawyers are well respected personalities in the society.
However, globalization and the challenges of competition has made it necessary for lawyers to learn new skills particularly as it relates to modern leadership and management so as to ensure relevance and be on top of situations at all times.
Note that well groomed leaders are those with the attributes that drives performance, result oriented innovation and at the same time, accelerate sustainable result oriented growth, hence the essence of this workshop to strategically position legal practitioners for the challenges of globalization and competition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Legal practitioners in both federal and state ministries, agencies and parastatals
- Private legal practitioners
- Corporate lawyers
The overall objective of this workshop is to develop and enhance participants’ knowledge and skills in effective leadership/managerial abilities.
Specifically, at the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of legal practitioners in the globalised and competitive management environment.
- Use modern management techniques that are relevant to their job
- Organize their activities and handle leadership issues more effectively
- Give optimum support to their organization and relate positively with other colleagues and the general public.
- Leadership and good governance: Rwanda’s perspective
- Lean Thinking Philosophy
- Consultation and Decision Making
- Intuition and other soft decision making skills
- Tough Decision
- Mind mapping
- Team Building
- Managing people in value chain
VENUE: M Hotel, Kiyovu, Kigali Rwanda
DATE: Monday 22nd – Friday 26th May, 2023
COURSE FEE: $1,500.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars Only) per delegate.
- Programme Registration Fee
- Programme Materials
- Intercontinental tea/Lunch break
- Group Photograph
- Visit to Rwanda genocide memorial
- City Tour of Rwanda
All payment should be made into THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA ACCOUNT with KEYSTONE BANK
Name of Account: THE MANAGEMENT HOUSE AFRICA
Bank: KEYSTONE BANK
Account Number: 1005481115 (Naira)
Sort Code: 082081335